15th May 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

20th May 2019, 01:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Salary package of Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India:

As they are hiring experienced professionals, so your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. However you can expect a hike of 30% - 50% depending upon your interview performance.

Athenahealth India has offered an annual package of 4.50 LPA - 6.00 LPA for the post of Software Test Analyst.
9th July 2019, 03:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Salary package allotted to Software Test Analyst CTC in Athenahealth India, Chennai is around INR 4.5 to INR 6.4 lakhs per annum it's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you.

You can check out this link for complete information regarding your profile :

https://www.athenahealth.com/athenahealthCareers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?