29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join NIIT Technologies as a Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in NIIT Technologies. Please tell me immediately.

26th January 2021, 09:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - NIIT Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to participate in testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing as well as certification of software.

>> You need to involve in Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing the software programming applications.

>> You should support or install the software applications or operating systems.

>> You need to build high quality, innovating as well as fully performing software in compliance with coding standards as well as technical design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?