28th July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

31st July 2019, 03:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida?

Company Name : Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd

Position: Java Developer

Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida is around INR 5-5.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance.
31st July 2019, 05:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida?

Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 440,095
Bonus- Rs. 45,322
Profit sharing- Rs. 19,727
31st July 2019, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you become a Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noida, you can get average salary package of INR 5 - 5.5 lacs per annum.
Eligibility required to become a Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Noiida, aspirant should be BE/BTech graduate in CS/IT from any recognized university without any backlog.
31st July 2019, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Remaxys Infotech Noida Java Developer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in this Remaxys Infotech Noida Java Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Remaxys Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

@ Salary Package offered - 5 LPA to 5.5 LPA

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science Engineering

>> You must have pursued BCA or MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?