3rd August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I prefer between TCS, Accenture and Robert Bosch?

i have offers from tcs,accenture and robert bosch.I m frm IT background...whch cmpny should i prefer?

2nd September 2011, 01:44 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which company should I prefer between TCS, Accenture and Robert Bosch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have offers from tcs,accenture and robert bosch.I m frm IT background...whch cmpny should i prefer?

WHICH COMPANY TO PREFER BETWEEN TCS , ACCENTURE AND ROBERT BOSCH

As you are from IT background it is better to go for the company which is based on software i.e either TCS or Accenture.. Robert Bosch is mainly a electronics based company so its better you avoid it...

-> Now between TCS and Accenture, if you ask me both are very good company...

-> The decision to take is in your hands, just try to get the information about where you will be posted and how much pay etc. to take your choice..

-> Am pretty sure TCS will call you by December end only but Accenture calling date will be quite soon.. So you have to wait for sometime if you are going to select TCS.....

-> To know more about TCS CLICK HERE!!!

-> To know more about Accenture CLICK HERE!!!

-> Just think wise and take the right decision cause it's going to be your future....

All the Best..
2nd September 2011, 06:17 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company should I prefer between TCS, Accenture and Robert Bosch?

hi....all the three companies that you have mentioned are very good companies with excellent record and also pay history and also the employees feedback on the three companies are also very good ,but i would recommend you to prefer for the tata consultancy limited because the kind of perks that this company offers can not be taken lightly .there are many things which can make you to go for this company lets see some of them :
1.the tata consultancy services is the indias and also the asias largest software company with an work force of more than 2 lakh people ,the initial pay is around 3.5 lakhs .
2.if you join tcs you will be given many perks and offers in purchase of various other tata products like cars etc ,there are discounts in the range of more than lakhs
3.also the company gives many cash rewards and also cash incentives every year
4.the work culture is very good with free lunch canteens and also good arrengements for refreshing one self in the office
4th November 2011, 11:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which company should I prefer between TCS, Accenture and Robert Bosch?

Hi

Robert Bosch is majorly an electronics operating company. So you should not consider it, as you belong to IT background.

Now out of TCS and Accenture, I would suggest TCS. Tata is one of the largest companies in India. And it has huge works in every field. So I think it would help you grow much more.

Also its one of the largest recruiters in the country. So you get to meet different professional minds from all over India. It would help you become competitive and develop in that pace. Opportunities are much more in TCS than in Accenture.

Now Accenture is also a good company, its very prompt in selections and calling process. Its a fine company no doubt, but since you are from IT, you should also watch out for Infosys, Wipro and HCL companies also.

Now you take your time, ask more experienced people, take word from your parents and then decide finally.

All the Best.
11th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company should I prefer between TCS, Accenture and Robert Bosch?

which company should i choose robert bosch or Mphasis, I am from Electrical and elecronics stream.
12th August 2012, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

which company should i prefer between TCS , CTS and robert bosch ? Iam a CSE student
22nd July 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I am havining 2 years of experience in SAP ABAP. Now i got an offer from Bosch.
Package nearly 4.2L
Pls suggest me
22nd July 2014, 11:54 AM
zara1200

TCS is best company and it is providing better services to the customers.
23rd July 2014, 02:34 PM
poojamit
Member+

Its a great offer. You should go for it. It will be a good decision for your future.
24th December 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am from IT background working in sharepoint for nearly 4 yrs, I have got offers from accentuate ,tcs,robert bosch.

Please let me which company can I consider to join.

All you feedback is very important to me.
Kindly reply.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?