1st October 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida is going to conduct an interview for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

5th October 2018, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida?

The salary package of a Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech, may range approximately Rs. 5 lakhs per year to Rs. 5.5 lakhs per year. The salary may increase as per the experience and performance of the candidate.

Interested candidates can visit the official website at (http://www.remaxys.com) and apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?