19th November 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

27th November 2018, 08:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida?

Salary Package offered for Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Java Developer in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida is given below,

Name of the Company - Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

Salary Offered:- 5 Lakh Per Annum to 5.5 Lakh Per Annum

If you get selected finally, then you may earn as per the salary that is mentioned above and salary varies based on the performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?