26th September 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of an Engineer Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Infrrd Bangalore is scheduling an interview for the post of Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

29th September 2019, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of an Engineer Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in Infrrd Bangalore Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Infrrd Bangalore Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Infrrd

Name of the Job Position - Engineer Trainee

@ Salary Package offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You must be passing out in the year 2019 only and you must have good pH Score.
29th September 2019, 04:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Infrrd

Salary package of an Engineer Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore is around INR 4 LPA . It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be good to meet the business requirements.

Official Website : http://www.infrrd.ai

Walkin Interview Address:

Infrrd Pvt Ltd,
AKR Infinity, Krishna Reddy Industrial Area,
7th Mile Hosur Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
29th September 2019, 04:20 PM
ranu shahi

The Average salary package of an Engineer Trainee in Infrrd Bangalore is- $ 62,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?