8th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Hexaware Technologies for the post of Full Stack Developer. I would like to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job descriptions of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of skills are required to become a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Skills required to become a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many vacancies are available for Full Stack Developer post in Hexaware Technologies?
  6. Job profile of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?
  7. Salary package of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for a Full Stack Developer Interview in Hexaware Technologies?
  10. Pay Scale of Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Selection procedure of Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many vacancies are available for Java Developer post in Hexaware Technologies?
  13. Salary package of Java Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Job profile of Java Developers in Hexaware Technologies?
  16. Courses after BE IT to enhance the practical knowledge? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2018, 06:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Pay Scale offered of a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies;

Pay Scale offered for the job position of a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies is as follows,

<> Name of the company - Hexaware Technologies

<> Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Developer

<> Salary Offered - 1.75 Lakh Per Annum

<> Qualification Required ::

@ You must have passed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* MCA (or)
* B.E/ B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?