18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries then what would be my salary? Please let me know about the salary package.

20th June 2018, 05:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

Salary Package offered for position of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Everest Industries:

The detailed information about salary package offered for the job position of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Everest Industries is given below. According to my knowledge,

<> During 1st year - 1.92 Lakh Per Annum

<> During 2nd Year - 2.16 Lakh Per Annum

After completion of Training - 4 Lakh Per Annum (Including 1 Lakh Retention Bonus)

@ Duration of Training - 2 years
@ Duration of Post Training - 2 years
Bond - 4 years

And Meals and shared accommodation will be provided by Everest Industries company with a minimum deduction of Rs.2,000/- per month.
20th June 2018, 08:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

The salary of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries, ranges from Rs. 3.5 lakhs to Rs. 4 lakhs per year after completion of the training.

If the performance of the candidate is worth it and after gaining proper experience, the salary may increase gradually.

Web: http://www.everestind.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?