18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

Hello, I have heard that Everest Industries is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires?

20th June 2018, 05:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such rule like candidates must have experience in order to be eligible for attending this recruitment. The basic information is given below,

Name of the company - Everest Industries

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Experience Required - Freshers/ Experienced

Hence, even fresher candidates are also eligible to attend this recruitment. The only criteria that is required is Qualification Criteria. Hence, if you are done with B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
20th June 2018, 09:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainees in Everest Industries?

No, past experience is not required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Everest Industries. Fresher candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech in mechanical/electrical/civil streams etc. can apply for the position. So, interested candidates can visit the official website of the company and apply http://www.everestind.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?