13th November 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Mitsubishi Hitachi. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

15th November 2019, 12:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru?

Salary package of Rs.6,00,000 per annum is offered to Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru.

You may visit the website www.linkedin.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 01:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru?

Company Name: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems India Private Limited

The salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru is around INR 6 lakhs per annum.
15th November 2019, 03:15 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru?

Salary package:-

1- The average salary is Rs 540,435/year in Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru.

2- Candidate should belong from Bangalore or neighboring cities.

3- Candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the official website www.glassdoor.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 03:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Hitachi Bengaluru are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 414,877
9th March 2022, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries - VST Diesel Engines Pvt. Ltd, Mysore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?