18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Aricent Network Support Trainee interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Aricent is going to conduct an interview for the post of Network Support Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure of Aricent Network Support Trainee interview?
  2. Salary package of Network Support Trainee in Aricent? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many vacancies are available for Network Support Trainee post in Aricent?
  4. Skills required to become a Network Support Trainee in Aricent? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I relocate to Noida from Chandigarh if selected as a Network Support Trainee in Aricent?
  6. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies SAP Product Support Trainee Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  8. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Trainee Production Support Interview?
  9. What kind of question is required in Aricent Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in Aricent Interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend eClinicalWorks Technical Support interview?
  11. Eligibility to attend Aricent Technologies Software Test Engineer interview for CSE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Analyst Trainee interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Mobikwik Customer Support Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Ramco Systems Project Trainee interview? -- [New]
  16. Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  17. Download previous years solved placement question papers of Aricent Off-Campus Interview for Network Engineer post
  18. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
20th June 2018, 05:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Aricent Network Support Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Aricent Network Support Trainee Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Aricent Network Support Trainee recruitment is given below,

<> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible for this post.
* B.E/ B.Tech
* MCA
* M.E/ M.TEch
* M.Sc in Information Technology

<> As you are done with B.Tech course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You must have excellent communication skills both written as well as verbal.

<> You should have knowledge on Networking to be eligible for Trainee (Network Support) position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?