11th February 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

I am interested to join as a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Glassbeam IT Services. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in Glassbeam IT Services. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th February 2019, 07:02 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered in Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

Salary Offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

Hence, once you get selected then you will be earning the above mentioned salary. Some of the skills required are,
@ Knowledge of SQL
@ Domain Knowledge
@ Knowledge of regular expressions like Perl or Java..etc.,
15th February 2019, 08:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

If you join as Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru, you will get around INR 4.2 LPA. In order to be eligible to become a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru, candidates must have done BE/BTech with Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA from any recognized university. Candidates must have good academic record and good pH score.
16th February 2019, 10:39 AM
12shubhangi

The typical Glassbeam Software Engineer salary is : Rs 5,55,000

Software Engineer salaries at Glassbeam can range from Rs: 3,60,000- Rs. 8,00,000
17th February 2019, 12:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed salary package offered for Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

Salary Package offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

Job Location - Bangalore

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?