11th February 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru as I have applied for the post of Software Associate then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

15th February 2019, 07:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Job Profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ or B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

Salary Offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

Skills required:-
@ Domain Knowledge
@ Knowledge of SQL
@ Knowledge of regular expressions like Perl or Java..etc.,

You are required to understand customer's domain and their product architecture and log file specifics and their requirements.
15th February 2019, 08:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru?

Job profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bengaluru:

As a Software Associate, you will understand the client's domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their need for machine data analytics to use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs.
You will be responsible for creating custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for customers of company.
You will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th February 2019 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Remove *
17th February 2019, 12:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Profile of Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Associate in Glassbeam IT Services Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Glassbeam IT Services

Name of the Job Position - Software Associate

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed B.E or B.Tech or MCA course from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You should have good pH Score and good academic record in order to be eligible.

>> Computer Science and Information Technology streams are allowed in B.E/ B.Tech.

Salary Offered - Rs.4,20,000/- per annum

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?