24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola?

Hi friends, I want to join Motorola to become Associate Software Engineer there. I would like to know about the salary package for this post provided by Motorola. Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

25th June 2018, 10:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola?

Salary Package offered for an Associate Software Engineer in Motorola:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the post of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola are given below,

Name of the company - Motorola

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - 11 Lakh Per Annum

Candidates who are done with their B.E or B.Tech in IS or Computer Science or EC Engineering are eligible to attend this recruitment. You should have secured minimum 75% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
15th July 2019, 01:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola?

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Motorola is around INR 5.3 -18 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?