10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

11th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies?

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies:

Salary package offered for the position of a Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies is as follows,

Name of the company - HummingWave Technologies

Name of the Job role - Software Engineer Trainee

Educational Qualification Required - B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science

Salary Package offered - Rs.4,50,000/- per annum

Click here for Official Website
11th June 2018, 06:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer Trainee in HummingWave Technologies?

In order to become a software engineer trainee in HummingWave Technologies, you have to go through a written online examination followed by a technical and personal interview.

Being a software engineer trainee, you may get a salary of Rs. 4.3 lakhs to Rs. 4.5 lakhs per year. Which may increase depending upon your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?