10th June 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer Trainee post in HummingWave Technologies. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of HummingWave Technologies.

11th June 2018, 01:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend HummingWave Technologies for the position of Software Engineer Trainee:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HummingWave Technology for the job position of a Software Engineer Trainee.

<> You should have done any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* MCA or
* M.Sc in Computer Science or
* B.E/ B.Tech

<> Candidates who are from non computer science background are also eligible as long as you are strong in programming.

<> If you meet the above mentioned criteria, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend the recruitment.
11th June 2018, 06:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

In order to attend HummingWave Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc CS from a recognized college/university with minimum 60% marks throughout your career. You should not have educational gap of more than a year and should not have pending backlogs. You must have good communication skills and should have good technical knowledge.

Web: http://www.hummingwave.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?