18th June 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sample and previous year Nokia Siemens placement papers?

Where I can find sample and previous placement papers of nokia siemens? Can someone provide them to me here.

15th July 2014, 02:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Sample and previous year Nokia Siemens placement papers?

There is no official model previous year papers available for Nokia Siemens over online and one important thing to note that Nokia and Siemens no more work together. Siemens have left Nokia last year itself and now since Nokia sold out there mobile sector to Microsoft, Network business become the main part of Nokia so now it's called to be Nokia Networks.

Since there were changes on these things there might be chance of aptitude test pattern getting changed and usually the topics which are there are based on the common aptitude. So, make sure that you prepare well. I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post which will help you to prepare for aptitude and interview as well. Just go through it during your preparation time.

Make sure that you brush through the basics of all the core subjects which you have in your studies since questions will be asked in the technical interview will be based on that and you can clear the technical round only if you are good with the basics. After clearing the technical round there will be HR round where you will be just tested with your communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?