22nd June 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get a permanent job being a B.Tech fresher?

sir i comleted my b.tech with70% what can i do at present time which training is better 4 me whose give a job parmanentaly some consultant r said that they would be placed after successfully training sir what can i do?

15th July 2014, 01:48 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What can I do to get a permanent job being a B.Tech fresher?

Usually you should have got placed in college on campus and off-campus placement itself if that chance is gone then probably getting a job later is bit difficult job but that doesn't mean you won't get the job but you need to be patient enough to get one as you need to apply for several companies and try out different chances.

CLICK HERE!! to know present job openings in various companies. Make sure that you have your resume prepared well so that you can forward to the job opening quickly and wait for there call. Also be prepared for the selection process where you will be having three rounds in most of the companies which you apply which are 1) Aptitude test 2) Technical Interview 3) HR Interview.

If you feel that it's difficult to find a job then better plan for doing the PG course without further thought so that you won't waste time. Make sure that you apply in good colleges so that you will have campus placements again in the final year of your PG course. Probably you can prepare for GATE exams and try to get admission in IITs for doing your PG course which will surely help you to get the job plus do the course with less fee payment!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?