27th January 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects after completing CS course?

what is the job prospect after completing CS course?

Please provide me the answer to it

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects after completing MSc in electronics honors?
  2. Job prospects after completing CS course?
  3. Best stream of B.Tech which has better scope and job prospects? -- [New]
  4. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  5. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  6. Job prospects after completing my bachelors degree in this stream? I want to do BSc in Environmental Science and Management from UK
  7. Job prospects of B.A.(Physical Education) candidate?
  8. Annual salary package after completing masters in financial accounting? Job prospects in the course?
  9. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  10. Job Prospects of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  12. What are the job prospects and salary packages after completing MSc in computer science
  13. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  14. What are the job prospects after Post Graguation in Handloom & Textile Technology?
  15. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  16. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  17. Prospects of job or higher studies after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
28th January 2011, 11:11 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job prospects after completing CS course?

hello friend.....
there are many job opportunities after completing the CS course
like you can join many mnc like that of the tcs, wipro , ibm , mahindra satyam , infosys....
any many more with the handsome salary .......
22nd February 2011, 10:24 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job prospects after completing CS course?

hey am doing final CSE now...got placed in 2 companies Mahindra Satyam and Nokia Siemens Networks by Gods Grace there are many job opportunities available when you talk about computer science so dont worry...... i have attached a simple career help pdf which helped me to be ready in this post, which consists of some sample papers and short notes of how to prepare for jobs in future.... just be confident and proud that you are in Computer Science........ if you need any other help regarding placements we are here to help you out.... ALL THE BEST....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CareersValley_Jobs_Help.pdf(319.3 KB, 2475 views)
8th March 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What type of job will i get after compl.CS?what salary will i get?
10th March 2011, 06:31 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job prospects after completing CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of job will i get after compl.CS?what salary will i get?
hello friend..

After completing Computer Science major you have various number of job openings like Software Engineer, Network Engineer, Web Designer/Developer, Programmer and so on... the minimum salary if you are going to work in a MNC company with B.E/B.Tech-CSE degree will come around 2.5-3.5 lakhs per annum.. and if you gain some experience like 2-3 yrs then the salary will be 3.5-5lakhs per annum and above which depends with your performance... and if you are going to work in some of the dream companies like GOOGLE, YAHOO, FACEBOOK etc. you will get a salary of 5-8 lakhs per annum.. so its cool to be Computer Science engineer...

All the Best for your future...
3rd May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how many job for cs
11th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what job i will get after doing cs course & what will be the salary i will get.....
2nd June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 10 2 commerce to be a buissnes women ?
1st July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

company secretory after doing it wat type of job we wil get
16th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i have done MBA in marketing & planning to do CS,i just want to know what will be the opportunities after completing CS?
24th October 2011, 08:54 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the job prospect after completing CS course?

Please provide me the answer to it

Thanking you
hiii friend...here i can help you............there are good job oppurtunities for a student after completing cs course.....if your percentage is good you can get into companies like AMAZON,,GOOGLE,,FACEBOOK,,ORACLE,,MICROSOFT etc.........if you have average percentage and good knowledge of programming languages you can get into companies like infosys,,,wipro,,mahindra satyam...etc..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?