7th October 2011, 11:26 PM
S.Sakthi Sree

Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?

I am doing my final year btech software engineering could i get updates about off campus interview in tcs,wipro,infosys,hcl and its past question papers with solutions

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  2. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  5. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Placement papers of last 3 years for TCS Off-Campus written exam with solutions
  8. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  11. Sample placement papers for Wipro Campus Interview?
  12. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.
  13. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  14. Previous years question papers with solutions of Themetic Apperception Test(TAT) for HCL Infosys Learnings?
  15. Download Aptitude question papers of previous year for Wipro Off-Campus Interview with solutions -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Aptitude question papers of last 5 years for TCS off-campus drive with solutions?
  18. Where to get the TCS recruitment papers?
3rd January 2012, 09:13 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Sakthi Sree View Post
I am doing my final year btech software engineering could i get updates about off campus interview in tcs,wipro,infosys,hcl and its past question papers with solutions

Previous Year Papers of Top IT Companies

For more details on HCL Click Here

For more information on WIPRO Click Here

For more details on TCS Click Here

For information on Infosys Click Here

I have attached a few past papers of the above mentioned companies along with this post

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
3rd January 2012, 09:31 PM
malhotra.varun91

Smile Re: Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?

You can easily get information and question papers of the following companies through training and placement cell in your college..
17th March 2013, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?

After completeing my B.E degree theres no change for geting the offcampus updates through college!so can i get it through any official sites?
17th August 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?

can you give me some information about off campus going to be conducted by hcl and infosys at anna university chennai for BE STUDENTS sep 2013...?
1st November 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, HCL? Past years papers with solutions of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?