30th May 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Science student can study Business related courses? How to open a good Business after completing any business course?

I am graduate student of science steam and i had done my 11 and 12 from deharadun under cbse now i wanted to opt for business management and do you think its okay for me Because i have taken science and i don't have any idea about economic But i took maths subject during my 11 and 12 so please guide me as i am very interested in business and if i do so then how can i apply open a good business after that? please help me. thank you so much .

31st May 2021, 11:30 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Science student can study Business related courses? How to open a good Business after completing any business course?

Yes science students can pursue business courses, It is not necessary to study commerce in 11th and 12th classes to become businesseman. To open business in India you will have to Create a company seal for official documentation, Stamp of all company documents, Acquire a permanent account number.
31st May 2021, 11:30 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Science student can study Business related courses? How to open a good Business after completing any business course?

Students from any streams can pursue business courses like BBA/MBA, BCom/MCom, etc. Given are the steps to open a business in India:-

Checking the Company Name Availability.
Acquiring a Director Identification Number (DIN)
Acquiring a Digital Signature Certificate.
Obtaining an Incorporation Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?