19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?

I am studying MBA course and after completing my MBA I want to study Master in Business Intelligence from OBS Business School. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School?
  2. Whether Master in Business Intelligence course offered online in OBS Business School?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School?
  4. Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  8. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  12. Can I study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School being a BSc(MLT) student?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  14. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  15. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  16. Scholarships available to study Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  17. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2018, 08:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?

Eligibility to pursue "Master in Business Intelligence" in OBS Business School*is as follows.

The candidate who has passed the programme evaluation and comply with the academic requirements, established by the University of Barcelona (UB), will obtain a UB qualification.

In order to obtain a UB qualification, you must have a University Degree (Engineer’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree over 4 years or Bachelor’s Degree over 3 years). If you do not have a University Degree, once you have passed all the evaluations you will obtain an extension diploma from UB.
You must have a score card of English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?