30th May 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I 24 year sold Diploma engineer should do Job or Business?

Sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication and mine Age is 24. What should I do at this age between Job and Business?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Business Management students of International School of Business and Research? Salary package for the freshers? 2 28th September 2019 06:42 PM
Job opportunities in India through BA(Business Law and Business Management) of the St Mary's University Twickenham? 1 28th July 2019 09:11 PM
Job opportunities through MBA(International Business Management & Leadership) of Professional School of Business & Technology, Germany? 0 17th August 2018 11:42 PM
Business Consultant or Business Development Executive which job is better? Information about salary and scope after this course? 1 23rd October 2017 09:07 PM
Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad? 4 15th February 2014 08:24 PM