2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Medical Billing and Coding in India

Hello Sir, I got a job offer in Medical Coding. Please let me know that Is medical coding job permanent in India? What is the salary in this field and scope of this course?

3rd August 2016, 12:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of Medical Billing and Coding in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I got a job offer in Medical Coding. Please let me know that Is medical coding job permanent in India? What is the salary in this field and scope of this course?

The scope for the Medical Billing and Coding is very good in India. There are numerous Medical Billing companies doing the billing services to the physicians in United States of America. The medical billing will be done through the insurance agencies in USA. So the billing to the insurance companies on behalf of the physicians will be done from India. There are many companies doing the billing service in India, so the scope and the salary in the industry for the medical coder are very high. There are more job opportunities in the coming years in the field.
12th October 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Medical Billing and Coding in India

I am non science student.if I do medical coding course .can I able to succeed in future?because many mnc need only life science student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?