29th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

IT companies which organize Coding contest for B.Tech(IT) final year student in India?

Dear Sir,
I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT) interested in Coding. I want to know that how many IT companies of India organize Coding contest? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  2. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  3. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  4. List of Pharmaceutical Companies with starting salary for MBBS final year student?
  5. Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University
  6. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  7. Core companies for final year Aeronautical student in India?
  8. How to get a job in core company in India if I am a final year EEE student
  9. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  11. What is the way to approach the companies if I am a final year MBA student
  12. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  13. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  14. Details about the Core Companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  16. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  17. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  18. Which are the core companies in Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi? I am a final year ECE student
29th January 2016, 09:02 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: IT companies which organize Coding contest for B.Tech(IT) final year student in India?

If you are really interested in the coding contest, then let me tell you briefly the website where always coding contest are getting organized.
And if you performed well in the coding contest, you will be directly hired by the company, without any resume or your academic qualification.

The name of the website is: www.techgig.com

I will suggest you to visit this website once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?