18th November 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Associate Software Engineer post in Tech Mahindra Bangalore? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

20th November 2020, 04:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Selection process of Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the job position - Associate Software Engineer

>> Selection will be done based on performance in Virtual and proctored test.

>> Candidates who will clear the above rounds will be called for next round of evaluation.

>> Having certified CCNA or CCNP would be beneficial.

>> You must have excellent logical as well as analytical skills for this recruitment.
20th November 2020, 04:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore:-

The selection process would be of three levels.
The candidates have to undergo an online written examination including General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning and Non - Verbal Reasoning.
20th November 2020, 04:53 PM
Darsh4u

When it comes to Tech Mahindra jobs for freshers, the selection process would be of three levels. The candidates have to undergo an online written examination including general English, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and non-verbal reasoning. The examination always has negative markings associated with the wrong answers. Four wrong answers would remove one mark from your score. The complexity of the test would be that of CAT exams and the numerical questions would include the formula studied up to 10th standard.
20th November 2020, 06:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. HR Interview.
21st November 2020, 01:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore is as follows.

1. Ability test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview.

Final selection will be purely based on HR interview.
22nd November 2020, 10:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Associate Software Engineer interview of Tech Mahindra Bangalore :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Online test

2) Technical Interview

3) HR interview

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.techmahindra.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?