2nd June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Changepond Technologies Program Analyst Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Changepond Technologies for the post of Program Analyst Trainee. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me asap.

4th June 2018, 07:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Changepond Technologies Program Analyst Trainee interview?

Selection Process of Changepond Technologies Program Analyst Trainee Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

<> Written Test

<> Face to Face Interview

You must have passed BCA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech in IT or CSE or ECE from a recognized university.

You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Having strong communication skills in English would be an added advantage and you must have good knowledge in Java/ .NET or Testing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?