28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Pratian Technologies Backend Developer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Pratian Technologies for the post of Backend Developer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Pratian Technologies? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

2nd July 2018, 07:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Pratian Technologies Backend Developer interview?

Selection Process of Pratian Technologies Backend Developer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Backend Developer recruitment is given below,

<> 1st Round: Code Analysis

<> 2nd Round: Coding Round (Candidates have to choose any programming language of their choice to write code)

<> 3rd Round: Communication Skills and HR Round

Very first round is Code Analysis and if you secure 65% marks or more than that in this round then you will be eligible to attend 2nd Round. I suggest you to prepare well and go for appearing in this recruitment.

You will be testing some of the major skills like Debugging Skills, Analytical Skills, Code Analysis, Logical Skills. You will also be testing on writing Optimized coding as well as coding standards.
2nd July 2018, 08:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Pratian Technologies Backend Developer interview?

Selection Procedure: Selection procedure for this post of Backend Developer interview consists of generally 3 rounds as given below.

1) Round 1: Code Analysis

You will have to obtain minimum 65% and above in Code Analysis to be eligible for round 2.

2) Round 2: Coding round
You can select any Programming language of your choice to write Code.

3) Round 3: Communications Skills and HR Round.

Final selection will be on the basis of testing in your Analytical Skills, Logical Skills, Debugging Skills, Code Analysis and your ability to write Optimized Code.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?