9th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Nokia, Chennai Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Nokia, Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

12th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Nokia, Chennai Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Nokia, Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

Interested and eligible candidates have to appear for the online Automata Test, shortlisted candidates will further be invited for an interview in Chennai or Bangalore. Those candidates who have passed a Masters (ME/MTech, MCA) / Bachelor Degree (BE/BTech, BCA) in Computers and should have passed the course in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai. Candidates with good analytical and problem solving skills are preferred for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?