9th November 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Graduate Engineering Trainee in Nokia, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Nokia, Chennai is scheduling an interview for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

12th November 2018, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Graduate Engineering Trainee in Nokia, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Nokia, Chennai is scheduling an interview for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company? Please let me know about the salary package as soon as possible.

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Nokia, Chennai will be around Rs 6 Lakhs per year. Those candidates who have a masters or bachelors degree (like BE/BTech, BCA or ME/MTech, MCA) in computers and should have passed the course in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai. Candidates are selected through Online Automata Test and Interview for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia. Candidates with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?