9th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Nokia, Chennai Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Nokia, Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

12th November 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Nokia, Chennai Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Nokia, Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

Candidates who have passed a Masters (ME/MTech, MCA) / Bachelor Degree (BE/BTech, BCA) in Computers and should have passed the course in the year 2018 are eligible to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai. Candidates with good analytical and problem solving skills are preferred for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai. Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are preferred for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts in Nokia, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?