7th February 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I do part time job or not?

hellow sir or madam goodevening. I want to ask onething with you, I am waiting of IRDA exam, which will held on six july 2011. My problem is boring life and entertainment, what should I do ? should I do part-time job or not ?my mobile number is 9999741857. I had joind of BAJAJ ALLIANZ COMPANY and waiting of exam & my PAN CARD.

9th March 2014, 09:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I do part time job or not?

I.R.D.A --- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority

IRDA basically regulates and develops the insurance industry in India.It is an agency of government of India regarding insurance sector and supervises and develops the insurance sector.As you are anyways working in Bajaj Alianz company,I recommend you to stay back with the company.And as you are saying your life is boring ,so definitely I would suggest you to be with the current job.So that you may need not feel like so.As you are saying exam will be conducted in the month of July,you mean while prepare for that.So that do not waste your time,and of course you may spend your time on preparing for the IRDA examinations.

As IRDA plays very important role in the Insurance sector,how ever the scope of insurance career is very good.So as you are anyways looking for job in Insurance sector try to prepare very well for those examination too with out wasting your time.Of course by doing job you may increase knowledge ,the experience will be helpful in your career.Or other wise if you are really very interested in insurance sector,surely you try to quit the job.Or else you can do your part time job.So that you can go for job half of the day and also the same time you can spend on your preparation.But be sure to prepare for the examination,do not feel there is still time to prepare for the examination.Try to collect IRDA solved papers and solve them as many as you can.It would be helpful to you for getting good marks in that exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?