21st May 2011, 10:12 PM
riteshtaiyab

How to do a part time job along with MCA in Delhi?

sir, i hav jst enrolled in mca in 3rd sem in ignou and need a part time job to continue my studies. I think work in any software firm or data entry job best suits my interest. So plese give me guidelines.

Related Questions:
29th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: How to do a part time job along with MCA in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshtaiyab View Post
sir, i hav jst enrolled in mca in 3rd sem in ignou and need a part time job to continue my studies. I think work in any software firm or data entry job best suits my interest. So plese give me guidelines.

Dear Friend,

Please search any data entry job which suit you as per timing. Because you are interested in data entry job and can select any near by office so that easily you can go and come back without wasting time.

One of the best idea you can work at any time seating in your house which is Education and Career Form and earn a lot.

All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
6th August 2011, 02:09 AM
btcs11

doing part time job when you are studying is really a great idea.you can earn through part time jobs irrespective of the course and college which you are in.
it is better to find a part time job that does not mix up with your regular life.
so find a job like data entry, online promoting,online tutoring so that you can earn from home with only system and internet facility. this kind of job wont affect your academic too because during exams you can keep these works away and whenever you are free you can do these job.
so find a job and put hardwork in academic too.
Gud luck.
5th June 2012, 08:38 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Please search any data entry job which suit you as per timing. Because you are interested in data entry job and can select any near by office so that easily you can go and come back without wasting time.

One of the best idea you can work at any time seating in your house which is Education and Career Firm and earn a lot.
12th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

What type of job I can do along with bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?