10th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?

Hello
I am in 12 commerce..
and i am confuse what to do for after 12 th.. ?
i decided for bsc hotel management for manger post in any private company..
i didnt knw wht to do for this.. ??

plzzzzz help me. for advise

my name : Aakash

my email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which all companies should I apply for Manager post after completing B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  2. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  5. What is the work of a Hotel Manager? Subjects to study in school to be a Hotel Manager?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  8. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  9. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  10. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  11. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc in Hotel Management?
  14. Eligibility to become Manager in any Hotel for 12th student?
  15. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  16. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. How to do the course of Hotel Management after passing 12th in science
  18. How to do hotel management after completing 12th? I have scored 82%
30th September 2014, 01:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am in 12 commerce..
and i am confuse what to do for after 12 th.. ?
i decided for bsc hotel management for manger post in any private company..
i didnt knw wht to do for this.. ??
plzzzzz help me. for advise
my name : Aakash
my email id : [email protected]
Yes you can operate B.Sc Hotel Management to become a Hotel Manager in future.

B.Sc (i.e) Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management. The duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers this B.Sc in Hotel Management course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The educational qualification criteria for those who are applying for this course is are as follows,
  • The candidates applying for this course, should be 12th standard or equivalent qualification science stream from any recognized University.
  • The candidate should have acquired an aggregate of 50% in 12th board exam and relaxation up to 5% marks will be given for SC/ST candidates.

Since, you are aspiring to become a Hotel Manager so, i suggest you to continue your after completing B.Sc Hotel Management course by applying for MBA in Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?