6th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka?

Hello, I have heard that Edureka is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Inside Sales Manager. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires?

7th June 2018, 07:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka?

Detailed Information about Experience required for an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka:

Experience required for an Associate Inside Sales Manager in Edureka is as follows,

Experience Required - 0 to 1 years

Name of the Company - Edureka

Name of the Job Position - Associate Inside Sales Manager

Hence, based on this I can say that you are eligible to apply for this even if you don't have experience and on the other side candidates having 6 months or more can also apply for this recruitment.

Candidates from Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline are eligible to attend this Associate Inside Sales Manager's recruitment in Edureka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?