8th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant in YASH Technologies?

Kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required for attending an interview and get job in YASH Technologies for the post of SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant. I am very much interested to join YASH Technologies for this post.

16th August 2018, 07:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant in YASH Technologies?

Skills required to become a SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant in YASH Technologies:

Some of the skills that are required in order to become a SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant in YASH Technologies are given below,

Name of the Company - YASH Technologies

Name of the Job Position - SAP ABAP Trainee Consultant

<> You must have excellent communication skills.

<> You should have strong Data Interpretation skills as well as Aptitude Skills.

<> You must have excellent interpersonal skills

<> You should have secured first class throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

<> You should have knowledge of SAP ABAP, Reports, Dictionary, Dialog Programming, Forms and Enhancements..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?