15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?

Hello Friends,
I am a B.Tech student and I am doing SAP ABAP Training which is of 2 months training. So I want to know that is it beneficial for me to do this Training for my job prospects? What job I can get after this Training?

30th December 2017, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am a B.Tech student and I am doing SAP ABAP Training which is of 2 months training. So I want to know that is it beneficial for me to do this Training for my job prospects? What job I can get after this Training?

You have to update your profiles in the job portals with your technical skills for getting a job in the market. You can work as SAP ABAP Programmer, Developer, Application Developer, Consultant, etc. in various organizations. SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) is the programming language for SAP applications. SAP ABAP is related to purely programming. You should study the SAP ABAP course in a certified institution. After completion of the course, you can get a job in small companies in the beginning. After getting some work experience, you can move to the big companies for higher salaries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?