12th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join HCL Technologies as a Graduate Engineer Trainee? I want to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

15th June 2018, 06:13 PM
merjam

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?

As a fresher IT companies will be analyzing the analytical, logical, reasoning and verbal ability. Then they might require expertise in any programming language. And you should clear the graduation without any arrears papers and should score more than 60%.
17th June 2018, 05:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?

Skills required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies:

Some of the major skills that are required for the job position of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies are given below.

<> You should have knowledge on Technical Domains and they are listed below,
* UNIX
* Windows
* Network
* Storage
* Database
* Security

<> Having knowledge on working on Unix Server/ Network Device/ Storage Devices..etc., would be an added advantage.

<> You should have excellent communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.

<> You are required to have capability to manage customer escalations and you must be able to participate in monthly QA audits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?