14th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters?

Kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required for attending an interview and get job in Thomson Reuters for the post of Trainee Research Analyst. I am very much interested to join Schlumberger for this post.

16th June 2018, 09:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters?

Skills required to become a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters:

Some of the major skills that are required to become a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters are given below,

<> You should have excellent communication skills and you must be able to work under pressure.

<> You should have strong knowledge on current happenings, News, Financial Markets..etc.,

<> You are required to have good knowledge on General happenings and news.

<> Basic computer knowledge is mandatory like MS office..etc., Besides this you must have knowledge on product, data flow, dataset..etc.,

<> You should be eager to learn new things and need to good at multitasking. You must have the ability to collaborate with others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?