1st November 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Analyst in Wells Fargo?

Please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to become an Analyst in Wells Fargo? I want to join this company. Please let me know the skills requisition. Thank you!

2nd November 2016, 08:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Analyst in Wells Fargo?

Wells Fargo is going to organize an off campus drive through Amcat for the recruitment of Analyst. You are interested to know about the skills required for this job profile.

Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad

Job Position: Analyst

Salary: 8 LPA

Eligibility Criteria: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT) students of 2016 batch are eligible for this post.

Skills Required:
>>Understanding of Data Structure, Network Protocols and algorithm
>>Programming Knowledge in any one of language such as C, C++, Java, Python etc
>>Good Communication Skills
>>Ability to work in collaborative team environment

**If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to apply for this post. Below is the link from where you can apply for this job profile.

**Link to apply:https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/descrip...2?source=apuzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?