14th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Trainee Research Analyst in Thomson Reuters. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

16th June 2018, 08:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst Recruitment is as follows,

Name of the company - Thomson Reuters

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Research Analyst

<> You should have passed "Bachelor's Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> Hence, if you are successfully done with Graduation in any discipline then I am sure that you are certainly eligible to attend Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst Recruitment.

<> Candidates who are not having experience are also eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?