19th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Suitable job for 12th pass 30 years old Housewife?

I am a 12th pass lady, my age is 30 years, my English is not good. Is there any job suitable for me,in the private sector
Please send me details

8th March 2014, 05:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suitable job for 12th pass 30 years old Housewife?

As your age is 30 years,you have very less number of opportunities to apply for the government jobs.And you may apply for the various private jobs for the job profiles roles such as Receptionist,Clerks,Office Assistant,Front desk,Technicians,and more.As you are not strong in English language you first try to apply for the job which need only local or regional language.So mean while doing the job then you try to learn the English language definitely.Because where ever you English language very importantly needed.

You did not mention your stream in 12th class.So that we would give you all the career options that you have after 12th class.But any ways we are giving you some jobs which may be suitable to your profile. You.You may find job opportunities in Computers,Banking sector,Accounts fiel,Insuance fields,Sociology,Arts and more.As you are a lady you may for the Arts kind of jobs.There the jobs related with the fields such as Philosophy,administration jobs,research assistance,social work,designing,Artistic courses,animation and more which can be most suitable to you.

Other than these jobs you may find good career in “Crafts” designing field.Generally for these kind of jobs the salary range starts from Rs.7000/- to Rs.10000/- per month.Based on the experience you may of course increase your earnings.The other best career for ladies with the qualification as 12th class like you,is TEACHING.It is a very biggest field,where you can find more number of jobs.You may join schools primary or secondary,you need to teach the students very well on which the subjects will be allotted to you.
28th May 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a housewife and I have 1 back up in degree so can I get any job in Bangalore
30th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM GRADUATE IN ARTS AND A HOUSEWIFE PLEASE ADWISE ME ABOUT CORROSPONDEN COURCE
18th November 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
kindly advise me as I have passed 12th in 2003 with science, but could not clear B.TECH (ELEC) due to family circumstances.
My age is 29 years (d.o.b. 09.11.1985). Presently working in pvt. co. BPO JOB.
My English is good. May I have some business oppurtunities or any social/NGO jobs.
E-MAIL : [email protected]
10th July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Advise me as I have done bcom, my age is 28yrs old and I am a house-wife Is there any job which I can do... I'm from secunderabad.
10th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Advise me as I have done bcom, my age is 28yrs old and I am a house-wife Is there any job which I can do... I'm from secunderabad.
16th January 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am ba(pass) graduate, i have 3 yrs experience in microfinance job.my age is 32yrs old and I am a house-wife Is there any job which I can do... I'm from Kolkata
email- [email protected]
9th May 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife. I want job in Delhi in teaching line.my English is not good. I am 30 years old.I need a job.
31st May 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass .my age is 37yrs.I am housewife is there any job that I can do .I am from navi Mumbai
27th July 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Presently I'm 34yrs old lady.Please let me know can I join Hotel management course?is there any age criteria? I'm very much interested to be a chef.I got 72% marks in 10 2 , n did English hons. But didn't get good career opportunities due to various problems. Now I want to a professional, am I too old for it?
28th July 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am 31yr old lady I am house wife I have done ba in arts stream and done NTT from ignou now I am doing beautipalar course my English is not good so which profession is best for me beautiful palar or crech school
23rd August 2016, 01:23 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello
There are several things out there what you can do. Here i ave provided few of them. Please take a look.

> Call Center jobs : If your communication skill is good you can always try for this job for few hours.

> Shopping Mall : You can try to get a job in a nearby shopping mall. You can count cash or supervise shops out there.

> Receptionist

> Front Desk worker
6th October 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 37yr old lady I am housewife is there any job that I can do. I am from Mumbai central
7th October 2016, 11:45 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

At the age of 37 years it is really hard to get job but you can still try for private job. You must register yourself on naukri.com but before that make your resume and upload it. After that you will get mails and pick calls because you might get call for job and make your self comfortable to travel anywhere in Mumbai.
23rd October 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.a in Hindi. I am a housewife. Please advise me what can I do I want become a Hindi teacher
24th October 2016, 02:09 PM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

That's good. you have already done master's degree. Only what you need to do is prepare for entrance exam like NET .According to its ranking, you can get job as a assistant professor initially and by the time you will became permanent professor.
In private sector, you can go and give interview in any school wherever vacant seats are available.
All the best!!
29th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old and I have 12 the passed please give me advice for my career
6th June 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 years old(Housewife), i finished my diploma in mechanical engineering ,please give any suggestions for my career, suggest suitable job for me
14th July 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am a housewife, post-grad in zoology from C.U. and 32 yrs old. I have some experience in AutoCAD drafting, SketchUP etc though I haven't any formal training. Any suggestions as to what type of career befits me?
Since, I have masters in zoology, any suggestion about career options in this field?
8th September 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I'm 34 years housewife.. BA graduate abd masters in environmental science from distance education. Is there any suitable job for me. Before marriage i was working with a ngo for 2 years
16th September 2017, 03:31 PM
Member+

You are just 12 pass so number of opportunities in govt sector less but you can apply private sector like Receptionist, Clerks, Office Assistant, Front desk, Technicians etc.
10th October 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a housewife. I am just 12th pass(science) 47 years of age. Needed a good job, so that could stand on my own.
Thank you.
24th October 2017, 11:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

There are less opportunities for you because you are 30 years old. You can do work from home. You can take tuition of primary section students. You can learn some new work like knitting , stitching, embroidery, etc.
You can learn any creative work you will get good opportunities in this field. These type of work have high demand in today's world.
14th December 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is joginder kaur. I am 1985 born. I am 1st year dropout. I was working as a front office receptionist 5 years ago now i want to continue again is there any chance for me in any sector. I am staying in west delhi.
15th May 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 years old housewife and I want do govt job also I m 12th pass in commerce stream. What kind of job suitable for me, help me and kindly reply my question. (I have 5 years experience in hospital line. In front office ) now I want do govt.
21st July 2020, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

My age is 29 year and I passed 12 in 2007 now I want to job which kind of job suitable for me but my English is not good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?