21st July 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil

hai i am sujatha .i am mca,mphil i am having experience in private college for 3 years .now i got computer assistant job through employeement exchange. But now i am not going for any job.i need one suitable job relating to my career.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  2. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  3. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  4. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  5. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  6. What are the eligibility conditions for teaching science students of 12th? -- [New]
  7. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  8. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  9. Should I choose M.Tech or MBA?
  10. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  11. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  12. List of PG courses for B.Tech IT student other than MBA and M.Tech?
  13. Which entrance exam should I answer after completing B.E in computer science?
  14. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  15. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  16. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
  17. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for Accenture and other companies?
17th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil

I have done bca,mca and then 8 yr of teaching exprience.after that mtech part time.now intresed to join corporate how come?no experince
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?