15th September 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?

i am 4th year B.Tech Computer Science Student. How can i get job in us.what is the procedure to go abroad. What formalities must be fullfilled to do this. is there any exam after qualifying which i may go abroad..

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  3. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  4. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  5. How can I apply for government job in BSNL or Bank PO while doing B.Tech 4th year Computer Science?
  6. What is better after my 4th year computer science?
  7. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab
  9. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. What are the job opportunities in abroad after doing 4th year B.Pharm
  11. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  12. Can a Computer Science 4th year B.Tech. student apply for Bank PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  14. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  16. Procedure to study MS(Computer Science) in United States for IT 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  18. What should I do to pursue MBA being a candidate of pursuing 4th semester of BE in Computer Science?
15th September 2011, 03:00 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?

dear dont worry you have one plus point to have chance for abroad as you are CSE students most of the companies of abroad and they send there employee to abroad after one or two years if the employee performance is quite satisfactory .you can take placement any good software company .surely company will send you abroad after 1 or 2 years.

take placement in
WIPRO
COGNIZANT
INFOSYS
TCS
US TECH

ALL THE BEST
12th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?

I am B.A. degree holder person of 36 years old. Can I get any job in foreign countries.I am a computer operator cum computer
typist in both in english and hindi and I am can work on Tally software and embroidery software wilcome.
13th April 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i am BCA holder student and currently pursuing MBA so what are the opportunities in us/uk for me and how to apply for these jobs.
19th July 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

B.E Mechanical engg job vaccancy any thing means inform
23rd September 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in mechanical engg i am waiting for abrod chances.
Tell me procedure to get chance as per my qulification.
20th January 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a Physiotherapist how can i get the job in abroad
18th April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i have my B.Tech in environmental engineering . How can i get job in us.what is the procedure to go abroad. What formalities must be fulfill to do this. is there any exam after qualifying which i may go abroad..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?