29th April 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?

Sir now I am in last year of B.E.Mining
I want to go abroad (like America, quwet, london, soudi, etc.) for further study and I want to do there ms in mining and want to stay there for doing job.
Please help me what can you. As collage names, procedure for going abroad, if you can't help of just know of that, where can I get there information?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad while doing mining engineering? Procedure and names of the colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  7. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  8. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  11. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  12. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. In which college I should study B.Tech course in Abroad after completing Diploma in ECE course? Procedure to join?
  17. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
22nd July 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?

Procedure to do ms its my dream tell how much to score in BE now i am in 2 nd year BE please inform my ph no 7353577286 my id [email protected]
10th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?

how pass the tofel exam???????????????? sir plzzz tell
13th November 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am vamsi sreenath reddy studying 3rd B.tech to know the details about how to do MS in abroad and details of fee structure,schoolarship, qualification and total procedure.
14th May 2015, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i was completed M.Sc. (applied geology) and i want to study further ph.d courses or software applications regarding geology n minerals or mining,
please give me an information how can i study n howmuch fees in Russia and North america (mexio ,canada) about those studiess n how can i get the jobs there ,
i was very interested in those countries only, please help me to get information,,,
thank you ,
k.v.reddy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?