8th November 2022, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

TCS BPS jobis good for future?

I am an MBA student and I got an offer letter from TCS for business process services is it good for my future what can I do i am so confused

10th November 2022, 09:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TCS BPS jobis good for future?

Working with TCS will give you a lot of opportunities across a variety of projects and procedures if you want to progress your career in BPS. TCS also offers development opportunities and a growing profile, both of which can strengthen you and help you advance your career.

So, it is a good opportunity for the future.
12th November 2022, 03:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

If candidates*want to progress their*career in BPS, working with TCS will provide them with a lot of options across a number of projects and processes. TCS also provides career advancement chances and a developing profile, both of which can benefit candidates.

Consequently, it is a wonderful chance for the future.
13th November 2022, 03:17 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You gain domain experience because most of the projects are related with operations. You will get an opportunity to learn the work of multiple roles at a time. Good for associates from Financial background.

2. TCS is known for Job Security which is rated at the top and given a rating of 4.1. However, Career growth is rated the lowest at 2.7 and can be improved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?