16th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether Mechanical graduates are over eligible for TCS BPS job?

Hi,
I am a B.E. Mechanical graduate. I want to get job in TCS-BPS as the interview is going on. But someone said me that I am over eligible for this job. So, TCS will not allow me for BPS process?

Related Questions:
  1. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  2. Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?
  3. Can I get Testing post in TCS BPS if cleared Technical round? Percentage criteria for getting this job?
  4. How many rounds are available in TCS-BPS Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs are available in TCS for B.Sc graduates? Eligibility to apply for a candidate with 85% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 73% in B.Sc?
  7. What is the difference between TCS BPS and TCS IT? Tell me about the variance in terms of payscale also?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Cognizant BPS? Salary for this post?
  9. What to learn other than basics of C after getting placed in TCS?
  10. Am I eligible for job in 2015 at TCS?
  11. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.6% in last semester and 62.86% aggregate in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  16. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join TCS if selected but having arrears?
  18. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2016, 02:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Mechanical graduates are over eligible for TCS BPS job?

Yes, you are over eligible to appear in TCS BPS recruitment being a B.Tech candidate. The actual qualification required for this Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Business Process Services (BPS) recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates from B.Tech/ B.E are NOT eligible to apply for this TCS BPS recruitment.

>> Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation are also NOT eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed Minimum 15 years of regular education in 10+2+3 pattern.

>> Candidates who have completed their degree through open universities or in correspondence mode are not eligible.

As you are from B.Tech background, you are over eligible for this TCS BPS recruitment.
1st February 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Can a bcom student apply for tcs BPS?
2nd January 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

MECHANICAL ENGG. WHAT OPTION CHOOSE IN TCS
BPS OR IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?