29th January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Tech Mahindra or Accenture which one is best for Non-CSE graduate?

For a fresher who is a non cse graduate which is better among tech mahindra and accenture???????? Tell me the Best company for a fresher to join

Related Questions:
  1. Tech Mahindra or Accenture which one is best for Non-CSE graduate? -- [New]
  2. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  3. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra after securing 6.61 CGPA in B.Tech CSE from LPU?
  7. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  9. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  10. How to get a government job for computer science students?
  11. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  12. Best IT company in terms of growth?
  13. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Internship programme in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  17. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. What to choose TCS Ignite or Tech Mahindra IMS?
30th January 2015, 10:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tech Mahindra or Accenture which one is best for Non-CSE graduate?

Of course both Tech Mahindra and Accenture are MNC organizations which pays good salary packages. They also consider ECE, EEE, IT Graduates in their recruitment process.

But, all you need to have good communication skills and desired knowledge about Programming or Networking.

Where Tech Mahindra and Accenture provides IT services. But, still Accenture is good consideration for Non-CSE graduate as it focuses on Digital equipment and Mobile design

If, you're an IT Graduate then Tech Mahindra will be the best option.
31st January 2015, 12:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tech Mahindra or Accenture which one is best for Non-CSE graduate?

Both Tech Mahindra and Accenture are very good companies for freshers. Both will train you from basic level to professional level. So there is no comparison concerning learning and training. So you must analyze other points and then take a decision.

Some of the points are :-
- What is the role being offered by both?
- Which one is giving higher package?
- Location if you have any problem concerning any location.
- Growth opportunities are more in Accenture while employee number is less in Tech Mahindra hence competition is less.
- Accenture is of higher worth and there are plenty of projects in Accenture but there are many branches of Accenture too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?