23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?

Hi,
I am selected for TCS via On-Campus Interview. I had a backlog in my last semester. I have cleared it and I have proof of clearing as well but I am yet to get my consolidated marksheet and won't be able to produce it on the date of joining. Will there be a problem in me joining TCS?

5th November 2015, 05:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?

First of all I congratulated you for getting selected in one of the fastest growing IT company i.e TCS. As you have cleared your backlog and also have a proof of clearing. But you are not getting the consolidated mark sheet yet. No, there will not any problem in joining in TCS.

**You don’t have consolidated mark sheet but you will have the individual mark sheet of each semester. You can show that at the time of joining. They will definitely consider it and say them to submit the consolidated mark sheet when it comes. There will not be any issue regarding this.
14th March 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem to join if selected in TCS but didn't present marksheet of backlog exam?

Hi. I am selected in tcs in last week. I don't have first year first attempt marksheet but I have new passing marksheet of first year. So any problem?
11th December 2021, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have diploma original marksheet but not individual as I had submitted them in btech and they have not returned it..but I have all btech individual semister marksheets...will I be rejected if I upload only the original marklist of diploma rather than alla individual sem Certificates..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?